In general, the technology of our dehumidifiers is the same across the entire product range and can be used within almost endless applications. Some units are configured a little differently to ensure certain advantages in different applications. A brief overview below
- C-range: 4-holed machines with process and regeneration completely separated from one another. Pressure neutral operation for higher efficiency. These units are configured to cover a great range of dehumidification capacities and can be used within endless applications.
- CR-range: 3-holed machines with one common air intake for both process and regeneration air. The layout allows for very compact, transportable units with fewer moving parts and easier installation.
- CWO-range: 3-holed machines with one common air intake for both process and regeneration air. The layout allows for a positive pressure operation and de-salting capabilities. Units are specifically developed for wind turbine operations.
- Flexible range: Units are relatively large with a high level of customization. Units can be configured in various ways to meet specific requirements and can be made as one-offs if need be. These units are widely used if operating conditions are extreme.
- Ultradry range: Units are considerably large and highly customizable. Designed to stop the usage of gas, cut energy consumption, and store the remaining energy from sustainable energy sources. These units are designed to facilitate battery production,