Dry-air solutions for
Your Business and Industry
If your business wants to maximize production output or simply needs a world-class dry-air solution, then Cotes provides tailor-made adsorption dehumidifiers for a range of industries and commercial drying applications — better humidity control, more efficient processes and your peace-of-mind.
Take a look at other industry applications
Cotes is also used in...
FLOOD REPAIRS & DAMAGE CONTROL
MUSEUMS, ARCHIVES & LIBRARIES
MEAT PROCESSING FACILITIES
PHARMA PRODUCTION & PACKAGING
BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION WORK
AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE & STORAGE
BOAT STORAGE SOLUTIONS
SHIPPING SPACES & MACHINERY ROOMS
DAIRY PROCESSING FACILITY
PRODUCT DRYING & STORAGE
INDOOR WINTER SPORTS FACILITIES
INDUSTRIAL FREEZER FACILITIES
IRON & STEEL STORAGE
PAPER PRINTING, PACKAGING & STORAGE
WATER PROCESSING FACILITIES
OFFSHORE WIND TURBINES
ONSHORE WIND TURBINES
Tell us about your business
What humidity related issues are you experiencing?
Controlling relative humidity in key buildings, structures, manufacturing facilities and processes can help you:
- Deal with seasonal fluctuations in operating conditions
- Boost product quality and reduce waste
- Rollback operating costs
- Boost the service life of structures and equipment
- Cut down on service and maintenance costs
- Reduce energy consumption
- Trim downtime and revenue losses
- Which all add up to bigger plusses on your balance sheet.
Tell us what you need help with today.